Wednesday, October 29, 2014

nice weather remains

early morning Tuesday is here again. Sheldon was off by 4 taking his truck for the first time. Upon waking the whole yard was fogged in, hoar frost everywhere and -5.. ICK! Britt was off to school in the fog while I enjoyed a hot coffee and turned on my furnace!!
It seems our house is too sealed and the fans required to try and pull the smoke from burning lasagna drippings sucked ash everywhere so I vacuumed the main floor hoping to get it all. The sun finally started to burn thru around 11:30, nice to see it back. I truly am not ready for winter yet. It did get up to 10 but did not seem warm, Diego concurs spending most of the day begging to get back in the garage.
Accounting and sorting my many photos took up most of the day. I do feel like the sore throat & continued headache may be taking hold but no wonder with all the sick people around me. Shaina did venture to the hospital in the city today but said a waste as they told her more fluids with Tylenol but did swab and draw blood.

Another open house/past customer/good neighbor stopped to pick up more items. This required I had to get dressed but hot tea and yoga pants were my comfort items of the day. A quick zucchini sauteed for supper and I finished all available episodes of Suits on Netflix and started The 100 as suggested by Shaina. I finished 5 episodes before shutting out the lights!

Britt got home around 10 from working and working out and told me a friend was badly injured this am in the fog when she hit a gravel truck sitting in the middle of the road in the fog with no flashers! She is ok but had a rough go with broken femur, lacerated intestines etc, best wishes go out to Danielle.

Here is my link of "Stock to Paint", just for you Mom and anyone else looking for a certain piece, I just might have it, but note this is only a fraction of it :-)

Today is also Mama Two Feathers birthday, Happy cake day Mama XOXO


Wednesday was a nice sunny day but while plagued with a headache I managed to organize my recent finds in the garage after a couple coffees and Britt off to school. I also started painting a Christmas themed rustic set and took apart a headboard hoping to make into a shelf.

The day was so lovely hitting 14 so I spent time outside feeding a few apples to the ponies then trimmed Switch. She grazed down the darn wild oats while I picked the dreaded dog poop. It is good we have the horse poop forks to make it a bit easier! I then put her and Julio in the round pen to work on it.

Britt was excited to not work after school and have a hot meal but she arrived home grabbing clothes and heading back in to work the tanning salon as a coworker was sick and unable to work. No hot meal but more $$ for the Beasle. I put the ponies back before it got dark (which is earlier every day) and had a nice hot shower!

I managed to find my season finales for last season for Revenge and Reign then caught a couple more episodes of The 100. They did run a little late but once you get started... fog rolled in around midnight as I was watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment