Sunday, October 26, 2014

First Creative Moments open house

Sunday, October 26, first Creative Moments open house. Coffee and baileys were needed for sure as final touches were made. Sheldon put up my sign at the gate on his way over to Matt's to help him tarp straw bales and have a coffee. He took big D and Coco along making their day to. He was back in time to meet Gerry for day 2 of wiring around 11.
 
A couple gals buying for a local auction called to see if they could stop early unable to make the 1-4 time slot. They were great customers and gld they came. Gail made it and got all set up, she was so sweet bringing me fresh flowers and Tims for Sheldon and I, THANKS GAIL!!
Amanda arrived around 11:30 as 1st customers were loading up. Mom and Jessie arrived soon after with hot pizza for the crew, THANKS MOM XOXOXOXO
Kaylin, Shaina and 2 Jessicas were next to prepare fruit and mimosas for Kaylin's Stella and Dot party downstairs that Gail was setting up for. The boys came in for pizza then hurried out as we got ready for the rest of the guests to arrive at 1.
The afternoon went  well with about 25 guests coming thru the doors to check our wares. We appreciate each and every person who ventured out to support our first event. I also am grateful to my customers who supported me buying via online as unable to make it. THANKS everyone!! most appreciated!
my supporters from the farthest; my Mom and Jessie who made a near 6 hour round trip from Oyen and one of my besties, Lori (who just happens to be Jessie's daughter!) from Airdrie. We got a quick but nice visit in after the party ended, Thanks ladies!! XOXOXO
Kaylin took her friends out to meet the ponies
Around 5 Britt made it back home, Gail was cleaned up and off, the girls headed back to the city, Mom, Jessie and Lori finished up our visit and headed there directions. The day was overcast and cool but soon a sleety squall moved in making Mom's near 3 hour drive back home bit of a white knuckler.
Amanda helped me move some of the bigger pieces that did not sell back down to storage then loaded up her remaining pieces and was off to meet her family who was returning from Oyen for the overnighter.  Thanks AJ!!

Sheldon and Gerry finished up and came in for snacks and drinks around 6 just after Amanda left. I worked on updating my facebook "for sale" album. It seems I sold about 25% of the stock I prepared. I am happy with all that did sell and how well the traffic flowed thru the house and meeting new and return customers and friends.
 here is the wiring and light progress the electrical boys made this weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment