Monday, October 20, 2014

dining table progress

Monday again...high of 24 but windy today.. warm at least I guess and it is October 20. Britt was off to school, today is her first day volunteering at the vet clinic during her spare and lunch. She is also working after school till 8.

I spent a good part doing tidying as this is my big week. Items need to be moved and clothes washed and put away as cleaners come Thursday, HOORAY! I also finished 2 coats of poly on the tray, pics and posted.

started a candle holder, sanded, scrubbed the dining table then painted the base and ladder in another new color called submarine depth


after sanding the top even more and confirming it is just veneer I opted to not stain but will paint like the base and I think it will be black.. what ya think?
I enjoyed a bit of sunshine and warm wind while hand bombing a bale and walking horses all the way around. Today Kaylin flies to Vancouver for a few Sephora training days, how exciting for her, safe travel sweets! Shaina stopped out after work for a piece of pie and a visit before venturing back to the city. Always nice to see you my lovely!

Home around 8:30, Britt grabbed grocery list and Coco and headed back to town to get groceries while picking up her forgotten binder. Silly girl

No comments:

Post a Comment