Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween

happy Halloween Friday.. was an amazing day for Halloween in Alberta, It hit 16 balmy degrees!! Britt was off in costume and their group; Snow white and the 7 dwarfs even won Best Group at School, yay!
I posted my stock on kijiji before getting ready to head to town at noon. I dropped off items sold to ladies, made a few quick stops to secure new items, then had my acupuncture appointment before carrying on. Groceries, paint and more supplies were needed before I met Coreena to drop her door prize win and surprise her with my fall favorite pumpkin tea!
Back at the ranch the dogs were so excited so I took them for a walk. It seems my poor starving ponies are digging up the grass all along the fence.. good grief. Back at the house I unloaded, staged the shelves and got busy painting the hutch.



 I did have my only 2 trick or treaters arrive, so cute!! (OK I did request they come but usually I get 1 kid per year in the past.. this year no Ava or Cade)

Here is Raphael Asher and Giraffe Ada


Britt got home from work after 7, I made a MEAL for us. She then was loaded up and off to a party staying overnight at Brooke's to work again in the am at 10. I enjoyed a couple refreshments, waited for no more kids to show ~ Kaylin was so excited to hand out, said it made her feel like a grown up, she got "45 little munchkins" ~ Amanda said they had 5 X what they had in the old house with 77 rolling in, but none of us like the grande point house with 125 usual.
I enjoyed starting season 2 of The 100 and relaxing while the paint dried as well as updating yee old blog!. Of course Shana was hitting the pubs and if you live with a makeup artist what costume would you choose.. something with FX!!



No comments:

Post a Comment