Thursday, October 23, 2014

clean house day!

Thursday.. a big day, I woke Britt up at 6:30 am and she was out the door to volunteer at the vet clinic just after 7. Sheldon and I enjoyed a coffee as we got ready to get out the door. The cleaning gals arrived about 8:45 to clean for my open house, oh happy day!! Sheldon was off to the shop to wire outlets and prepare for the lights as his days project. I was off to town to take in the church rummage sale where I dropped my donations then scored a small but good haul of treasures. I grabbed a tea; which ended up being mint.. yuck- return! then stopped at my old work to drop off goodies for the gals and a quick visit. It seems my spare keys would not auto lock or open so checked with dealer, battery good, reset did not work, new transmitter.. around $200! no thanks.
It was then time to go watch Asher's gymnastic class I had been promising to see. He enjoyed showing his best moves while Ada showed me all the toys there and how to roll on the floor. A quick stop back at the sale to score a couple more items, a stop at Rona to pick up the electrician some supplies, hit the bank, grab some Edo then blast home just before 1. The gals were taking a break but cleaning was well under way.
Sheldon and I fine dined in the shop around my fancy red spool table with a cold beer. He got back to work and I got to unloading treasures and spraying yet a 4th coat of black paint on the table top. The cleaning gals finished up at 4:30 and for sure there was much less dust, if only I had a window fairy!



Sheldon and I enjoyed a pizza in the shiny kitchen while poor Britt worked after school not getting home till almost 10. She had worked out after work and then took her first try at driving a standard, poor car! lol She was giddy with excitement when she got home and shared while Sheldon and I were finishing season 4 of SOA enjoying a rum and coke and Pringles zesty salsa chips!! YUMM highly recommend, apparently they are now available in Canada.

No comments:

Post a Comment