Saturday, April 13, 2013

717 - evening out

Day 717.. grr more moisture in rain and snow and around zero.. come on!! Another fellow stopped out at 9:30 to do a landscape quote. Sheldon and he discussed until 11 ideas and prices. I started work painting the numbers on the last of my rulers. One I did custom for Coreena, she bought one for her niece and nephew and I had the perfect piece of maple for a 2 child family, I even added their names. Hope they like it.

 hand painting all done

I LOVE my furniture job, what job can you arrive in your pj's with a coffee and baileys in hand (on the w/e only of course) and that job be only a step away from your home?? There is also the benefit of working odd and crazy hours when the inspiration hits. Only side effect is the hermit recluse affect but tonight I get to leave the yard farther than the neighbors riding arena since Tuesday! Tonight we have a date with friends to take in a night at the musical arts.

Sheldon ran Britt to town at 3:30 as she was off to Hussar to a birthday party and sleep over at a friends. While there he picked up another purchase I made online, cute little nesting tables. I think I will do them ombre, what you think?
 I also hosed down the dresser and drawers again and yet more nicotine yellow washed off :-(
the crap weather had the ponies eating and running to keep warm
We had a quick supper of AV sausage before heading to town in the crappy storm to meet Stouts, Adams and Taplins for our night out. John Wort Hannam was headliner and was opened by some local young talent. It was a really nice and fun night out. Lots of laughs!! We were safely back home before 11:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment