Friday, April 5, 2013

709 - coffee and wax

Day 709, Britt and I were up early. We were invited over to a neighbors for coffee and girl time. It was a very nice visit and tour of their new house progress, Thanks Rhonda for the hospitality!

At noon we came back home where I got busy waxing the bottoms of the coffee and end tables to finish them up to be ready for sale and the grey dresser. I then started to put the grey dresser back together.


I also put a 2nd coat of paint and a layer of glaze on the bulletin board. Not sure the glaze made a difference though. But painting cork worked so may do a jewelry board for Britt
Sharon picked up Britt about 4:30 to take her and Bird to RJ to ride with them for a bit dropping her back home by 6. Sheldon was home from his 4th week of work at the new job, he is now yearning for a plant and not downtown office work, hahaha

After enjoying a shake and bake chicken supper I went to finish putting dresser together, Sheldon played candy crush and Britt watched more TV. I updated the blogs and put furniture on kijiji for sale.


No comments:

Post a Comment