Sunday, November 9, 2025

Quiet Sunday & Cozy Evening

I was quietly perusing Instagram before eight, and it turns out Candace was too. I woke Sheldon at 9:15 to ask if he was going to church and made him a coffee as he got ready. Candace joined us for one as well and a bit of breakfast. S headed off to church, leaving us to enjoy another coffee and a nice visit before she got ready to pick up Reese from the airport, home from his Japanese adventure.

After Candace set off around 10:30, I published Friday and Day 21 – Long Road Home posts. Then it was on to watermarking, compressing, and loading all the photos for Day 20 – Bryce Canyon. I also tossed the spare room sheets in the laundry.

S was home from church not long after and spent the afternoon perusing his laptop while I continued my photo sorting and OneDrive backup. The Microsoft rep warned it could take days at our rural upload speeds. I remade the bed fresh for our next guest while S moved to the TV room for a sports afternoon with his laptop.

Britt and Cooper came out around two, where she did Switch’s feet. I was called to bring out the dewormer and a warm cloth for her nose care. The rest were dewormed as well, with me heading back out again to help catch Beibs.

Back inside, I kept working through photo sorting and purging, and when I came across a headstone photo for Dad’s cousin, I found myself down the ancestry trail again. Adding that photo led to several new additions and updates, including photos Mom had sent me recently.


While Kaylin was at work, Nathan and Renn went to the science centre for the afternoon



B and Coop headed home before five as the sun was setting. S came up for supper and then returned to his sports, while I continued my ancestry digging before calling it a day. I ended the evening with a long soak in the tub, finishing the Trading Up series in sparkly blue and gold water.

Afterward, I started a new show called Project Bakeover —a Canadian bakery makeover series. After four episodes, I switched around to sample a few other new series before lights out around 10:30, falling asleep before S even came up from his sports marathon.

Isn't this heart melting <3


1 comment: