Thursday, July 27, 2023

Wee bit of rain

It was a cool night. H patiently waited for me me to get up at 9. As I took her out to pee and feed her rain started. This got S rousted to hook up the trailer. We put the last few things away outside and inside. Coffee was our breakfast on the road after saying goodbye to Benbow’s after 10.


look at this sweetheart

We stopped in town to restock water, booze, groceries and fuel. back at the ranch before 1 we hauled the table down. 8 also got the chairs and umbrella too. A gal was to pick up at 1 but changed mind, grrr. S fixed the fender flairs mixing screws. I put fresh zucchini on and bacon in the oven. BST sandwiches with sautéed zucchini was our lunch.


S power washed the truck and trailer. I got laundry on the go and all plants watered inside then out. I had 5 zucchini’s picked. S put sprinklers on a few trees making room in the rain tanks. he also fixed the tractor tire valve issue that has been plaguing him. I finally got some computer work caught up including a blog post.

We need rain. The grass is so dry. It started to rain when the couple arrived to pick up the art deco cabinet.  It stopped shortly after they were loaded and left. We finished our taco and corn on cob supper. A break in chores we went for a soak in the hot tub. It started to rain then too but again lasted a short time.

Shower, fresh new cooling bamboo sheets (from K&N) and the last of the laundry done. I gelified my nails as S perused his laptop. The rain started for a bit when I crawled in to bed at 10 to work more on the blog. When checked the next day we got 2.5/10ths!

No comments:

Post a Comment