Sunday, July 16, 2023

Dual Wedding celebrations weekend

I woke at 4 am as rain started to come down fairly hard for 10 minutes. Upon checking in the am there was 2.5/10ths. Everything was damp but still smoky. I was off after a coffee to help set up Shelby's bridal shower. It looks lovely. Back at the house I took Harley for a walk as she is going to have a sedentary day ahead. S was pressing his new dress shirt for the wedding this afternoon. He had also picked up his new pants at mail box. While he was ironing, he did other shirts in his closet.


I took some of my vintage horses as decor as well


DIY nails


such cute cookies Krista decorated


musical bouquet game


and the beautiful bride to be Shelby

Britt arrived leaving Cooper with H. She and I set off to the 1 pm shower. It was a great showering of love and gifts on miss Shelby. The farm animal theme was well represented. I even won a prize in one of the games. S took off to the city to attend his friends wedding that was at 2. We were back from the shower after 3:30. I fed H after sending out for a bathroom break, gave her a bone and turn on fan leaving her in garage. B and Coop gave me a ride to the city. She dropped me at a bar where Sheldon and friends were. THANKS B!

the little blew bubbles for the wedding party entry, so cute and Gerry making his entrance below

The reception dinner was tasty and the dance ok. Sheldon enjoyed catching up with a few fellow coworkers. I drove us safely home after 10. It had rained while we were in the building. Turns out Calgary got wicked hail. The ground was a bit damp here but no real rain. S was off to sleep while I watched a Hack My Home before sleep.


Sunday was S volunteering at the seniors rodeo in town. He was off before 10 after coffee and cereal. I spent the day cleaning the house. Dowlers are to come for a visit tonight. Company always forces cleaning. Which is a good thing as easily gets overlooked. I also hand painted the name on the ruler. This takes time esp after 1 coffee. I finished and published the jumbo jewelry box tutorial. Then shared in all the proper places. I think I forgot to share my black mirror tutorial here too.

All house plants were watered. Then it was time to get dressed. Yes it is 3 pm but that is the bonus of Sunday at home. I headed out in the warm 26 smoky wind to water garden and planters. I called S at 4 to find out ETA. Rodeo was done and they were drinking beer. Plans for Dowlers visit were moved till tomorrow. I was putting the ribs in the instant pot when we got home at 5. Ribs sure are tender done this way. We both gave H a walk, cats got soft food then time to soak in the hot tub. Another attempt to watch a Fubar episode had S asleep again. This is the longest series ever to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment