Friday, August 21, 2020

Doggie daycare

B dropped Cooper off at 7 for his ranch day care day. He patiently waited for the most part till Lexi and I got up around 8:30 then they jetted off for a pee break and back in. 


my morning buddies


See bossy Lexi with the bone above? She even has to guard his dish making him too nervous to eat, he just wants to play with her, she just wants food/treats :)


I got the caps underway and some marketing and answered an Etsy message only to have the pepper grinder sell with the response. I got it bundled up, found a box and got the label printed up.


Heading out in the sunshine I moved Pepper and Bird to the far paddock that is loaded with grass much to the chagrin of the other 3 mares. It was a beauty day with no wind and so far 22 so I watered the garden and picked some zucchini and set the timer on the back flower bed. 

The navy table got a coat of hemp oil and the clamps taken off the sideboard and more wood filler added. The dresser had a clear coat added to drawers and top then the body was clear waxed.


Back inside I added new felt feet to the dining table then staged the accent table. Lunch was some more chicken and I froze the remainder.. getting tired of it LOL. Time to work on marketing and tutorials for awhile.




A wee Instagram break with my snuggle buddy


Then it was back to the garage to put the dark wax on the dresser.


The roll top desk was picked up at 4. The gate seemed to have malfunctioned again this am after B dropped off Cooper so we headed down to reset it in the ranger but it had reset when the truck left with the desk.




Lexi had to come along on the ranger while Cooper chose to run along side. #channelingherinnerCoco


I decided to cook an actual meal tonight; salmon, zucchini and corn. It was quite tasty and Cooper got to have Lola's favorite skin with Lexi getting a wee taste.

Britt was out later then usual not till after 8. It was blustery and kinda yuck out so she fed Bird not sure about riding. I came in and changed and caught Switch and we went to ride for about half an hour, fed her herbs and released. Britt did catch Roo and rode for a short bit too then hosed her leg and put out as I was taking KD her cabbage. Mitzy was no where to be found tonight. B checked around for her in her usual spots with no luck then she and Cooper were off. I showered and started season 2 of Glow Up on Netflix.

No comments:

Post a Comment