Monday, November 4, 2019

Snow is back

I awoke to snow covered ground, seems the rain froze thru the night. I made my cappuccinos and got marketing letting the prince sleep till 9 or so. He heads north today. I wrote a tutorial for the red chair and got it shared. After some coffees B was motivated to pack his suitcase seeing when he gets home next Monday we leave the next morning ;) He also went out and gave Pepper & Daisy their pills and apples to the others after Pepper sauntered under the yard gate to eat lawn grass.



I got a copy of the radiologist report, my lower issue is " Lumbosacral transitional vertebrae (LSTV) are congenital spinal anomalies, in which an elongated transverse process of the last lumbar vertebra fuses with varying degree to the “first” sacral segment"



I put soup on for my weekly sustenance and we had the last of the chicken for sandwiches at lunch. After S had his big brown time including pretravel nap. He was awake and on his way at the usual 2 pm. My back is not feeling really good so it was a day to spending moving about searching for accommodations and marketing. 

Around 4:30 I saw Pepper back in the yard so headed out an put him in the paddock. Back inside I enjoyed my yummy soup then back to computer work only to find him back in again at 6:30. I once again put him out and then grabbed rope from the shop and put another across the gate. I sure wish the charger was still on the fence for the Christmas lights, it seems he needs a zap!


Back inside I finished up computer work then off to soak in the tub and watch more Wentworth followed by Queer Eye in bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment