Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Two girls here day

Soon after I awoke it began to rain at 8 but sadly it did not last long. Time for a couple cappuccinos and marketing. I ran out and gave Bird her gastro and took off Switch's bug garb at 10 just in case the rain returns. Rousting Shaina awake was my next challenge but finally was successful with a tasty hot cappuccino served in bed.


I wrote a Creative Moments newsletter which took most of the morning. Shaina was off by 11 and B and Coop arrived just before noon. She dropped him and headed to town for her dental appointment.

this is the color I ordered for the dresser

I got busy in the garage hauling an antique dresser out, removing hardware and scrubbing it all up.


when I bought this I never noticed that one of the 6 knobs was different!! dang

this is why I scrub well, look at that crud


Then I hustled in at 1:30 to make a late chicken dinner for the girls. Shaina was back before 2 and Britt awhile later. we ate a yummy dinner then B went to feed horses & brush Lola, S to relax/ work on programs while I tried to spray paint a vase for her only to find the can a dud!



B and I loaded the dogs after 3 and were off to town for their chiro appointments. Cooper was sent off for a few more xrays and with his nervousness Dr Becky did not adjust him saying it would not hold. Lola got hers and loved it. I have skin loosening exercises to do on her at home now.


before and after


We were back at the ranch before 5 where Shaina was waking from her nap. She and I went downstairs (after spraying her vase white instead of black) for my workout while Britt went to ride Pepper and lead Roo. The eggs were delivered while we were all busy. Shaina was off by 6  for her evening classes loaded up with a big bag of recycling I prepared for her, TY!


I went out and helped Britt measure Bird for a blanket and tweak her feet before I went to water the garden and flower pots. What a gorgeous evening!! She finished up with Bird, let her out, loaded up Coop and was off for home at 7. Back inside I had tuna wraps for supper but it did not fill me up so eventually I had to cook up a wee zucchini after a soak in the tub. There may have been a wee bit of rice pudding too ;) I searched up zero calorie foods which inspired the late impromptu zucchini. Time to get a green tea and work on blog posts as I am behind.

golden hour peonies that are fading already ;(



No comments:

Post a Comment