Thursday, June 27, 2019

Sugaring swap for services

Today I was awoken by thunder at 3:15 am. Knowing there was lots of rain forecast I went to close the garage window I had open to keep cool for Lola. She was adamant about heading out at this time so I let her out. The rain let go soon after and she was on full patrol for the next 2 hours. I was awake for them as well attempting to get her back in a myriad of times with no luck. J would have been very happy to come in. The dang magpies were back around 5, grr. I did get Lola in at 5:30 and finally managed to get back to sleep, yeah!

Awake for the day at 8 and ready for coffee set to auto brew after 8:30. The rain had left puddles and a cool overcast morning. Shaina was off to classes at 9. Out morning project was to cut a hole in the antique chair ready to paint.



Rain was off and on throughout the morning and afternoon. S had checked the gauge mid morning to see 2.5/10ths overnight.

Shaina was back around 11:30 as I was making chili for lunch. She then instructed Sheldon and I in our workout. Kaylin and Lexi arrived as we were starting then she was off to vacuum her vehicle out before the tires went on. She also did some personal shopping for me in the city at a thrift store and unloaded them in the garage, THANK YOU!





After our workout and lunch S was off to swap out her winter tires with the new ones we picked up and K kindly did my sugaring.


Sheldon gave the sugaring a try once back inside while Shaina went to vacuum out her jeep. When he was done he jumped into big brown for a nap.


By 3 Kaylin was loaded up with the custom growth ruler to meet the lady for pickup at her house when back, THANK YOU! Lexi is staying with us for a week or so when both girls leave for BC tomorrow on vacation.


The courier finally delivered the latest Fusion colors!

The rain had let up and the sun was now peeking thru. I walked out to give Bird her gastro and it was so tropical feeling with warm rain feeling. Shaina continued on her jeep cleaning while I painted the old chair its first coat of red. Once awake, S went to start doing the truck renovation he had ordered parts for.

It was now 5 and has been 2 hours since her last supplement so out I went again to give Bird and Pepper their meds and try on her new rain sheet Britt ordered that arrived yesterday. Fancy schmancy!



Shaina ate the last of the chili and was off to her last classes for awhile at 6. Have a fun and safe holiday girls.

Taking a break to watch more YouTube truck repair videos we ate a light supper then he was back out to tackle it and I marketing. I did go out and prune that poplar tree and some lilacs but the wind was bitter now so not out long. Lola came in with me and I put a second coat of red on and left to dry.


I worked on blog posts, tutorials and sorting photos, around 9:45 this was the crazy view outside my office window with occasional thunder



I watched another Big Dreams gardening show with Lexi all curled up and shut it off at 11:30 as drifting off. The mechanic came in soon after to shower and crawl into bed but I was now awake LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment