Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Great furniture sales day

I was awake early again with the coffee pot going off at 8:30 waking the prince and Shaina. She waited of course til the last minute to get up , grab a cup of java, heat a cinnamon bun she brought each of us and was off by 9. I got the horses water after their big nap.


I traced my drawers, touched up the dresser base after doing my live parcel opening on Instagram and FB as I may try it as stain only before painting.





I tried polishing the scrubbed pulls but no change so used rub and buff on them to freshen to antique gold.



S went out late morning to do some water parts then picked me up to put the horses in as a weed sprayer is on his way.



back in for lunch when I made us our last Hello Fresh' a lemon chicken couscous which was really good. This put S in big brown hard. The sprayer fellow cancelled due to the wind picking up/



Shaina was back by 2 as I was filling the salt/mineral tub. After a bit of computer work she agreed to go riding. The weather turned a bit cloudy with a few spits of rain but we toughed it out. S got back to his water system work. B and Cooper rolled in as we were walking back to the barn to tack up. Britt chose to ride inside and we headed out.


My dresser gal and her helper arrived around 4 to pick it up. Shaina walked Switch while I got them sorted with Sheldon helping to load.


After they were on their way I joined Britt to up the pace for a bit before tweaking her feet while she ate. We gave 4 of the horses dewormer while 2 got their supplements. I did Roo's feet too then all were let out.


LOOK what was tangled in Roo's tail!!


S had plugged water lines but managed to flush some dead mice out and it was good to go LOL Darren and Sharon pulled in as we were finishing up around 5 just in time for a cold beer break.  By 6 they were off to a meeting loading up their new coffee table with it ;) Such great customers XOXO



B loaded Cooper up right after. She stopped and gave Pepper and Bird their dewormer closing yard gate and opening the pasture gate into the hay field much to the horses pleasure. I checked email and found I had an Etsy sale, the purple jewelry box. I got it all boxed up to head to Nebraska while S cooked sausage and sweet potatoes for supper. I made a fruit/spring mix salad and we feasted late.


Shaina was home at 8:30 to eat her share then off to soak in the tub while Sheldon and I watched the first two Game of Thrones episodes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment