Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Dresser posted and sold in half hour

My mornings keep getting earlier. Shaina set off for her bedroom after 6 am. I managed to drift off and on till about 7:30 when I started to surf Instagram. I made coffee today as she has training at 11 so would want some too. I got to work on getting the dresser sale post written. Laundry was started and other items put on sale. I need to move some of these things if I want to keep painting stock. I appreciate your comments and shares trying to help me do so.


finally after a couple years I got it to bloom


Shaina was rousted after 10 and eventually made it up for toast. She got her stuff together including eggs, new text books and recycling (they have a no sort blue box in the city) along with her coffee and an apple and was off to train Sharon at 11.


I posted the dresser for sale just before noon and had a buyer message me in just over half an hour. She will pick up tomorrow or Friday. And I had an Etsy sale come thru for the typeset tray! I am very pleased now.



Now to get another project on the go. I chose an little IKEA organizer I had painted years ago for Shaina, then she updated in her bedroom color; bubble gum pink. I took it outside to power sand then scrubbed it up.


top left

While I had the soapy water I scrubbed the grubby old wooden divided holder. It was DIRTY!! While all dried I cleaned up the garage. When the organizer was dry I painted it in charcoal.




The wind picked up around noon and stayed breezy all day but it was warm wind of 13. I went out to give the supplements and tweaked Pepper's front feet and a couple others. Back at the house I brushed Lola out good. Her coat continues to blow out.


I mixed up some grey milk paint then ate a bit of supper. The milk paint was brushed on the drawer fronts and out side. I sanded a drawer then left it all to dry overnight while I went in to do marketing. I put a few more things on sale and folded laundry while finishing part 1 and watching part 2 of  . Very disturbing, I do not understand pedophiles ;(


No comments:

Post a Comment