Friday, April 26, 2019

Cleaning day

Brrr windy cool day. Time for a couple cappuccinos. Rosie started up for her Friday schedule so I moved everything and got busy cleaning. Today was going to be clean day. I washed Cooper’s bedding and folded up his kennel and put away. That opened up allot of space. More laundry was underway.

The rustic dresser blog post went live and was posted on a few sites. I did a live video of the refinished dresser and posted it too.


Things I had put off were done like hanging stuff on the entry wall. My new little plants were potted up. Rosie had to recharge to finish her job. I have spent allot of time with tech trying to figure how to make her work correctly. They suggested moving charger to a smaller space so did that and set to double pass. I only have half the house set but it is taking forever.




While Rosie charged a 3rd time I went out and sanded the dresser. Note to self, I could have saved 2 hours stripping and just zipped it off with sand paper LOL Sanding it today took about an hour total.




The horses were up for water so I gave supplements. Some dark clouds rolled in and winter storm warning was issued but soon it was lovely out and warming up to 12. I hand vacuumed all the baseboards and rails and cabinet edges. The half bath was scrubbed cleaning seeing I have a paint class Sunday and this is the one they would use.

I heated up some meat pies for supper. While waiting for Lola to finish up her rounds I prepped for Sunday's class, Paint stations arranged and milk paint was set out. Sweeping my sawdust and such then once she was in after 9 it was time to head in. I curled up in bed with my iPad and watched some Users Guide to Cheating Death on Netflix then plant videos on YouTube. That is my Friday night excitement. And my house is clean ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment