Sunday, December 16, 2018

Wood refill and 2 trims

Slow Sunday start; coffee as per usual while I finished writing up the stool blog post and S searched for wood. Finding some in town, he was off before lunch and back in short order with a truck box full. I had chopped up a pile of veggies for supper and threw a roast in the slow cooker.

cute coco station idea I shared on Instagram

After a cold refreshment and light lunch he went out to start unloading and I took the veggie scraps out to the ponies. I caught Hawk and Pepper and took them in the barn and trimmed their feet up. S who finished his wood unloading came for a visit and brought a cold beer, whew, thanks it was hot even with the temperature only hovering around freezing. It was sunny which makes all the difference.


The Flames played mid day like yesterday which drew him inside while I filled the salt/mineral tub and picked the feet of a few others who need trims too. Time for a nice soak in a tub catching a Netflix episode. After the Flames win, S crawled into bed for a nap ;)

a cool picture Shaina took at Angkor Wat

Supper was scrumptious, S was off to TV room again for more hockey while I kicked back with Netflix and Shameless.

No comments:

Post a Comment