Thursday, December 13, 2018

Hello Fresh Dinner #2

Today was Sheldon's usual "Tuesday" later in the week, he spent the morning in big brown with his tablet/phone cruising the net with even a nap before lunch. The chocolate valet blog post was completed and went live. More marketing stuff for me before I cooked up meal # 2 from the Hello Fresh box. Today is turkey soup




It was very good, S rated better then meal #1. He was back to the comfy chair to relax as I headed to the garage to scrub.. and scrub the old window frame. These are a bit of work to get clean and safe to use with lots more to go once it dries.

staging up the tray to post for sale

Supper was S's time to shine, he cooked up AV sausage with his favorite kraft dinner of course. I made a ceasar salad to go with. He was then off to V room for hockey while I watched Dumplin. B and I read the book years ago, it is a good family movie.

S showing me his bear hat needs to be made smaller

No comments:

Post a Comment