Friday, December 28, 2018

furniture pick up & tree down

Up at 8:30 I put on coffee and did some marketing. There are a couple interested folks so a bunch of back and forth and details were needed. Hopefully there are a couple sales, fingers crossed. I served prince his coffee in bed when he woke after 9:30 and perused the net. He did eventually get the recyclables sorted and ready to take to town.


 After a quick salad at noon, we had the trash & recyclables loaded and were off to town. First stop the dump, mail then he dropped me with the bottles at the depot while he ran the plastic and tins to the town recycling. Our next stop was to pick up a vanity and dresser a lady had for me in October but it has taken this long to get together as they moved but had it in storage here.


yeah I found tab and aluminum recycling

 We stopped for a short visit at Paetz's to grab my camera lens cover then were off to home around 3:30. 





The furniture was unloaded in short order. This brisk -8 makes you move fast. I made a salad to take tomorrow then got busy cleaning. S helped me take down the tree and he fetched the box, loaded it up and put it back in the mezzanine while I put away all the rest of the decorations, rearranged and decorated while vacuuming well including the couch cushions. It is nice to have the pretty décor but it is nice to have it all tidy and back to order.


After supper S was off to watch hockey while I wrote a blog post for Britt's antique serving cart. This was the project I worked on last week and could not share ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment