Monday, December 31, 2018

New Years Eve

Up at 8:30 I got coffee and marketing underway. I left a hot cup on prince's night stand after 9:30 as he slept in on his head back to work day. The sore throat I felt starting yesterday is worse today and has now moved to my nose. Kaylin has been having issues with her rear window clamps and text today they actually broke. S loaded up the items I had for Britt including her new cart and was off to the girls house in the city to help her out at noon. B picked up her stuff there including a TV tray and stool along with music books to set up her "new" keyboard.

The sun was out but it was chilly at -9. I bundled up and went out to check why Switch has been lame for the last few days. Must be her usual pinched nerve poor girl. I have a text in to the chiro for her to get into see him.

I tried Deb's cold fix for lunch

I prepped a new jewelry box to paint and after getting it all apart and cleaned and thinking I would try a new blue I second guessed a dark purple. Throwing the vote out on Instagram and Facebook was just about as split but currently purple is a bit ahead as I write the blog at 8 pm.



The green/turquoise jewelry was picked up at 5 and a short visit/consult for a few pieces she would like custom painted. I added the white jewelry box in its place on Etsy.



I continued to watch Instant Hotel as I blog wrote and did marketing and finished the series while cozy in bed, 9 episodes today. I finished just after 11:30 and brought in 2019 texting brother Dale and Mya. Happy new year everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment