Thursday, December 20, 2018

couple more sales!!

Another sunrise seen today ;) Before running the parcel to the post office I made a cappuccino and did some marketing. The quick run to town after 10 had a slight delay with the bylaw officer letting me know the new lights left  lane is mandatory turning lane.. I explained the right lane is pot holed which he agreed but unfortunately must be used for straight thru ;(



Tash stopped to buy a jewelry box for Isabel, she choose the latest pink one. She also brought a tin of treats, sooo yummy THANK YOU!! 






Work on an unnamed project continues and a cute jewelry holder was painted for a repeat customer. I had sent her a picture of the hooks I scored while back and it was just what she needed but needed to be white like all the other pieces I have painted for her. And I just so happen to be using white.



It was overcast and windy today but a warm chinook wind. It hit 6 and continues to melt the snow but they say snow and colder is coming soon. I enjoyed a facetime visit with Shaina who is back in Vietnam now and heading to Halong Bay tomorrow for an overnight cruise. They are down to their last few days of touring and will be home for Christmas!! XOXO

After my Hello Fresh order I was able to give away 4 meals to 3 friends. I sent to Amanda, Britt and Kaylin. Free $180 value to 3 people.. super deal I thought!


above left is B's version and right is Amanda's of the same meal
below is Kaylin's pan seared steak





No comments:

Post a Comment