Sunday, December 9, 2018

More Chores

Sunny and snowy Sunday.. it did hit 1 around lunch. Just after I came in from tossing hay for the horses. The sun makes it feel warmer though. Couple cappuccinos started my day while I finished the last day of the vacation post.


The teal stool was sand and buffed and pics snapped.




The clouds rolled in after 1 just as I hauled the sewing machine up to repair our down comforter. Seems more wear rips so this time I zig zagged them up good, no more iron on patches.

love that California rolls make for 3 meals, here it is as lunch

The wall seemed bare behind the nativity set after taking the usual horse picture down so I brought up the jumbo gold chalkboard. This worked good for more photos to try and sell it too, win win. A few more decorations were brought out too.


It seems horses cannot problem solve when hungry. Just before 4 I went out and dug the gates back enough to funnel them through to the paddock behind the barn where the hay was tossed from the other paddock they forlornly stood all afternoon staring at the piles.

Sadly it is now getting dark after 4 but we are getting closer to the shortest day of the year but then it will be getting better from there.  The news says we only have 8 hours and 6 minutes worth of daylight on Friday. Lola came in with me from outside and I started a new project getting it apart and scrubbing then leaving to dry. The pink jewelry box blog post went live.

Tonight I cooked chili... for just little ole me so needless to say I have lots for the week ahead. Good thing the prince will be home tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment