Thursday, May 3, 2018

spray painting and sanding

Today was more of a catch up day. I tossed a bale again this time there were 3 not so smarts so I went back and took the tall skinny black one over and doctored her foot. The 2 gingers never did get over there LOL  I hauled out my big planters to make room as well as get sun on the 2 pots that are coming back.

Clean up the stencil and garage were in order as I find it so much easier to keep things tidy like that.. and my OCD. I also scrubbed up a new project. Once it dried I assembled it again and took it outside to spray in a fun blue. The day was lovely but a bit breezy so for the clear coat I was forced to bring it inside to spray.



The breeze off and on worked well to strip and sand so I hauled the gate leg table outside and got busy. By 4 the clouds rolled in so seeing I had allot done I took a break to canvas some wood "stripper" companies for ambassador programs.





The sun came back out and so did I. Lola got another good brushing. The wind helped carry the hair off at least. It also kept the sanding dust down lol. I sanded and sprayed a board in black chalkboard paint to go with the stand I painted earlier. It will be used as a booth sign at my upcoming market!






B was home at 7, grabbed a bowl of soup and hit the couch. Sheldon was home with teas for us all around 8 grabbed a bite to eat and watched the hockey game. However by the 2nd intermission he was sound asleep ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment