Thursday, May 24, 2018

hair chop and color

With B off to work by 7 and S up north I had a quiet morning starting at 8 to get marketing and prep going. Hauling pieces up to the door has me worried about taking too much and having to bring it all home ;(


I staged the mirror I painted up yesterday



I also ventured out in the heating up day to water my planters and run the flower bed soakers. I left a bit early for my 2 pm hair cut/color dropping off trash at the dump, grabbing a salad and chai and eating it in Can tire parking lot :) I ran into grab some plants but got caught up visiting with a friend and had to dart to my appointment.



 
I am loving my new color and cut, so light and bobble head like. I was back home by 4 loading up more stuff in the trailer. I took a quick break to run to the glenmore/817 corner to meet a gal and but a rustic shelf. The newly listed mirror sold via text, wahoo.

I watered the planters and garden again as the 28 dried them pretty much out. Time to get the stool blog post wrote up and posted. B was home late at 7:30, I cooked us a pizza while she hit the shower then she was cozied up in her bed. I went out and tossed hay to horses and fed Switch her mixture. Lola was coerced inside and all the water systems checked and shut off before I was back in to relax with Netflix.

No comments:

Post a Comment