Friday, May 25, 2018

first market day

Gonna be another hot one, I got the soaker hoses going early. Scott stopped out after 9 to pick up the mirror, thanks Coreena.



Last minute prep for the market before I headed to the city after 11:30. I made great time and was there is less then an hour and in line to unload. I was all set up way before the doors open time. There was a good turn out but sadly I only sold 1 $6 jar making it a very expensive long day when doors closed at 9.


 setting up above and below the food truck, ever have an arepa?






It was not long and I was loaded up and on the road and home before 10. My left over arepa ( a Venezuelan stuffed bread), had Lola inside in no time. Time to relax in a hot bath with a frosty beer and some Netflix.

No comments:

Post a Comment