Saturday, January 20, 2018

Roo time

More sun and no wind makes for a great day. I worked on marketing with a coffee. Britt came up to grab one later in the morning too. The chair had a few more touch ups and sands as per usual before I brought it in and snapped a few photos to post.




I was going to mark the rulers only to find gouges in the wood, WTH? Then I remembered Lexi tried to jump them yesterday laying on the floor and landed right in them with a scramble. Good thing she is cute and I only had the base coat finished ;) I sanded the gouges down and repainted and resealed. One I flipped to the other side and added more paint and sealer to it too. Now to let dry and then get the markings on. Custom pieces take so much time consulting back and forth with placement and colors. Sure hope this gal likes them in the end as they are turning into quite the time involved.

B and I ate the last of the chili then she went out to catch Roo. I met her taking the dewormer so she could give to the little girl. While we were out and seeing so nice we took her in, took her weight - 640 lbs and height 13.1 hands, I trimmed her feet (need to work more on this right B?) and gave dewormer with treats and play time as well. I headed back in to paint while Britt checked all the others and did some things with them before she came in and back to Netflix.




I got busy with the hand painting of the 2 rulers. All marks, numbers and names traced to the boards then the hand painting done. I finished all up by 5 leaving to dry before sealing one last coat, signed then ready to go. Whew in my weeks time frame as quoted ;)





I had a soak with my handy tub tray/iPad/Netflix then changed my sheets to fresh. I hooked up the iPad to the T V and invited B up to join me to watch Down The Fence, a working cow horse documentary.

Did you catch up with all the Mayan trip days? they load according to date on the website so if not a subscriber (emailed daily as they are completed) you have to scroll down ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment