Tuesday, January 30, 2018

more tech talk

No time for coffee today instead a tea after a quick shower and getting ready to go to town. I caught  up on some accounting and marketing quick before heading into town for my 11 acupuncture. I dropped the Etsy parcel off at the post office on my way to meet another local gal to discuss Etsy, FB and IG along with all other venues of business efforts. Thanks for lunch Desiree!

We wrapped the visit up by 2:30 with me heading off to pick up a cute new bracelet. It is rainbow hematite.

A couple more stops before I headed back home. Time to get the dark wax on the coffee table base. I also went with poly on the top first leaving it to dry while I cooked up supper for Shaina and I who arrived at 6.


She did not stay long as she had to get to town for 7 pm boot camp. I dark waxed the top, got Lola in washed up brushes and came in to catch up the blog watching Netflix.


Britt sent these pictures from her day off spent with dogs.. She introduced Cooper and gave them double bath


Kaylin sent some photos from her convention in Toronto.. here is her groups donation to the Canadian Womens Foundation - this pretty journal. She says there were lots of other great things like kitchen gadgets, soup kits, socks, books, bookmarks and hygiene kits, all great ideas


 and here she is with the Kardashian's hair dresser as well as other celebrities! The gal's hair products are now being carried at Sephora.

No comments:

Post a Comment