Monday, January 29, 2018

Get to work & tech support day

Monday.. get back to work! After a late coffee start S went out to roll a bale for the ponies and I to paint the coffee table a coat of warm white. He caught up with his change over guy via phone while I set up a new affiliate account with a stencil company called Cutting Edge and did some more marketing posts. I did a little tech support with Mama K to clear a laptop.. success.


Before 2 we ran to town grabbing a hot chai and picking up the boat which is now all ready to go for another 100,000 km! The sun came out in full force around 3 as I was painting a second coat of cream on the table after sanding edges.

I had my first Etsy sale of 2018 so had to box it up and get ready to send to New York. It was staging pillows but at least hope it started a trend ;)

I also challenged myself to something that scares me and it is stenciling. I gave it a go on the coffee table top and ended up loving it!



At 5:30 I headed to Sharon's for supper and social media help. Although we did catch up on our lives a bit the next 6 hours were full of tech tips and tricks and social media lessons. She has a whole arsenal of new information to work with.

I have not seen stubby beer bottles in years.. how cute

As I drove home at 11:30 the snow was melting and dripping as it is now +5. The wind had picked up a bit earlier but soon after I got home it started to blow hard. I of course could not sleep so watched lots of YouTube getting new ideas. At 3 I got up for a slice of bread and butter and it started to rain and blow in a crappy storm!! Rain in the middle of the winter night! I then must have fallen asleep cause when I woke at 5:30 briefly it had ended.

No comments:

Post a Comment