Wednesday, January 24, 2018

last of the nice weather for a bit

Sheldon was home around 9:30 last night after the meeting and Shaina around 2 am to spend the night here after visiting with a friend in town. Kaylin was on doggy day care today having the day off and B heading back to work. His name changed overnight and again throughout the day. This am it is Charlie.

Coffee started the day which motivated S to hang the front light he replaced a part on yesterday before he screwed 4 legs on my jewelry box. I built a rolling cart at the same time hoping it will fit in the pantry to hold goods and use the floor space better.



He and I took the farmhouse table apart and downstairs to store and now I could finish the basic cleaning on the main level vacuuming the hardwood. Of course in order to get the new cart in the pantry I gave it a complete clean and vacuum and wahlaa..


S rolled out a bale for the horses and packed up the recyclables to take to town after lunch. Shaina got up around noon made coffee, joined in on lunch then both headed to town. I got busy adding an embossed stencil to the jewelry box top then started cleaning a few more cupboards. I love that part of snowy January days to get organized.




Prince made it back home with a box of groceries as I was catching up with Shaina. She decided on scalloped potatoes to go with my marinated pork tenderloin (best recipe ever if you want it) to peeled them while I made the roux then she was off to train Sharon. She was back in an hour just as we had it all ready for her ;) Then she loaded up a to go plate and was off to boot camp after 6.


Shaina picked these up for me from Princess Auto yesterday while she waited for her new side window to be put in. She dropped it at 10 am and the window went in easy but the tint never did get put on and she finally left at 4 pm!! Not a happy camper but good thing she got her window in before the cold weather comes. Thanks for walking to grab these, they will come in handy!

Matt came over before 8 to watch hockey with S. I watched Netflix and blogged. B messaged puppy's name is Cooper ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment