Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Oh Sunny Day

The sunshine is back in full force and milder temps from yesterdays high of -10. I did marketing in the am writing up a blog post for the dresser as well as a Hometalk post. I had a call from Hometalk today to touch base on a new program they are offering, virtual or in home consulting. EEKKK but might as well give it a try right?

As well I put black wax on the bench followed by a good buff. Once dry I hauled in to stage a few pictures.





Trish arrived around 2 to check out the plank table and other items ready to go on her way to the Hat. Britt dropped Lexi off while she, Wade and I were visiting and headed to her dental appointment. The stool I painted the blue last night was next on my list. I gave it a quick coat of cranberry that I wiped while wet hoping for a neat Bohemian look... but not sure once it went


I had an order for 2 growth rulers come in so set to work on getting the fonts set and ok'd along with other details. Sadly only 1 out of 3 boards stayed straight so need to get another straight one one my city list. I did sand up the straight one.



Britt was back after her appointment stopping first at the horses then heading back out once they came to the house. She brought her pressure cooker for me to make supper in and see if I want to keep the one I bought. I found a recipe called crack chicken to try and had her pick up cream cheese and dry ranch powder. It turned out really good, give it a try if you have a pot.

Britt relaxed while I painted a little jewelry box I cleaned up then she and Lexi set off for the city at 8. I finished off Nashville season 5 ready to start the new season B has on the PVR. The day was a beauty warm day but a wild chinook wind started to blow at 10 and continued until I fell asleep after 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment