Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Sunset ride

Today was the first day I did not hear Britt get ready and leave, perhaps because I was up at 3:30. Lex wanted an outdoor pass at 7:30 but we both fell back asleep. I quietly did marketing until Kaylin was awake to grind us coffee. I was working on Tash's dresser putting on the oil based primer I picked up yesterday when Kaylin was off to meet Shaina for lunch before her afternoon shift.


Kaylin has gotten more lovely gifts from co-workers in the form of a stuffy and candy and bath bombs but her sweet friend who just moved to Ontario sent her this care package XOXO


Weeding, watering and the dresser were my days work. I put a 2nd coat of primer on after it dried 2 hours and was sanded and I did all the body work white painting.



I finished up the home plate sign adding more wax and putting a hanger on the back, good to go.


I was not really happy with the antique dresser pictures so rearranged my dining room and snapped a few more and posted one, it sure is a hit. I LOVE this dresser and would keep in a heart beat. I started writing the blog post for it too.






Britt and I rode after our late supper, what a beautiful night still about 26.

 
Can you see the 3 deer just over the fence in the canola? Switch can


my turn to open the gate ;)


While weeding I picked some dill and posted it.. snapped up in minutes


Sandra stopped out around 9:30 to grab her wedding present sign, thank again for your continued support.

I got back to the dresser, sanded it all now that it was dry. I also took the mirror and supports off, scrubbed it and left to dry. Britt ran to town leaving me to finish up my dresser work, clear up supper and finish todays blog. Kaylin was home about 10:30 followed soon after by Shaina but Britt did not get home till 12:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment