Monday, July 17, 2017

home plate birth sign & studying

Smoke filled the sky again today making for a clouded over morning. I put another coat of ebony stain on the dresser.


Then traced my pattern on home plate. I worked on polocrosse accounting and remembered we needed to see if the spray paint I bought worked in our striper, Sheldon ran a wee test.. yep good to go.


hahaha found buried pony Lola

Sheldon and I ran to town after lunch to get the tractor. We grabbed a ice cap for our rides home. His was much longer as he had to turn back and get the newly repaired work to be worked on again. Steph was here when I got back. She and Britt are studying for their big licensing test tomorrow. I weeded and watered as the sun broke thru. I also cleaned out the puppy pool and loaded with fresh water, Lex was pleased.




S drove in around 2 then prepped for his route north and was off by 3. Steph and Britt napped for a bit while I hand painted the baseball sign but once I added the red stitching I did not like it so took it out and sanded it down and repainted. ;(




Kaylin arrived before 6 while the girls were still sleeping but they were soon awake. I cooked up some yummy chicken wraps for our supper. B & Steph got back to studying, Kaylin ran to town to visit with Gail and I repainted the home plate, sanded it and touched it up.. again.


Since I had the sander out I gave the dresser top and rawer fronts a deeper sanding which I think will work way better. I was brushing Lola when K got back so drew her a hot tub for a good soak while I worked on this blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment