Thursday, July 27, 2017

33 kinda hot

B was off and the dogs decided they needed out just after. They did their thing and came back in to sleep as did I. Coffee was served late today as the Prince slept in too. He loaded trash and recyclables to drop off, run some errands including bringing us a wrap for dinner. He also grab my parcel, more paint I won on Instagram, thanks Dixie Belle.


I spent the morning sanding and starting the poly coats on the bedroom suite.



After lunch, he picked up the skid steer while I ventured outside in the 34 degree heat(truck says) to do some quick poop pick up, weeding and set water on beds.

Sheldon took the tractor and "new" rake out to test the new A/C and rake on the polox field. I started a new project a cherry wood Bombay lectern. It got scrubbed and painted a coat of black but the 32 degrees (house says) had the paint drying too fast.


Time to head out for a cold beverage on the deck with Sheldon



He started loading bales while I got back to watering garden and front flower pots, he ran 4 loads to Stouts. I did pet care administering dewormer to Lola, refilling tea tree oil in Hawk's hoof crack and spraying KD's as well as topping up minerals. Britt was home at 7, Before our late supper he ran out and made 27 small squares while I worked on the blog posts and prepared more veggies.



Finally after supper it dropped to 26 so Britt and I went out to ride ponying KD with us while Sheldon and Lexi went and picked up the small squares. The bugs pushed us in after getting dark now before 10. The wind picked up and lightening was seen a bit, come on rain! But none came ;(


Shaina and Kaylin got home in the hurricane winds around 11.

No comments:

Post a Comment