Friday, July 21, 2017

1 dresser out 2 in

First order of the day was get the first coat of poly on the dresser so I can put a few on today before pick up time. Then coffee. Lola spotted a coyote uber close yet again so she and I sprinted out to push him off. I saw one earlier cross closer to the east fence line. The morning was beautiful but not overly hot at 22 so time to get out and mow the yard. Thankfully the 2" last week has greened it up a bit. Time to water the garden and flower pots too. The clouds rolled in and the wind picked up so back inside. Time to clean out the freezer section of my fridge.

Another couple coats of poly went on over the day


I was making banana bread when Shaina stopped out for a bit to eat and set up her new phone before heading to town for her 3 pm shift. Time to vacuum the main floor and put down a new mat. The banana bread was finished just before Tash and Curtis stopped to drop off the smaller dresser and desk and pick up the large one. I of course was doing touch ups as they drove up.






Kaylin brought out a friend for supper with spaghetti request so I added salad and garlic toast too. They arrived before 6 and were headed back to the city around 7:30. Britt was late as she stopped to pick up her new phone and accessories after work. She pulled in after 8 and was closely followed by Shaina who was kind enough to retrieve Kaylin's lunch for tomorrow she just forgot. As a bonus she got supper and warm banana loaf!

Not long and she was off to the city too leaving Britt and I to catch the horses and go for a ride. We finished up just before 10 and the dogs were a bit wound up.. OK Lexi was so I took them all for a walk. Sad that the sun is gone by 10 now.. every day is getting shorter ;(


silage going on next door gets her attention



check out her sarcoid.. almost invisible!! Dandelion root is the answer


I finished up my current Season 5 of The Fosters and started a new series called Free Reign but it might be a bit more for saddle club girls hahaha



No comments:

Post a Comment