Thursday, June 22, 2017

More wind

I awoke to rain early and when Britt was leaving to work and again when I was up at 8:30. It did let up mid morning but the wind continued. It was one of my good customers who wanted the chair and was going to stop before 11. I got the table top sanded and stained another coat before she arrived. She chose the green chair and after a half hour convo on house building tips she was off.



Shaina arrived soon after at noon to ride. Not having time to water the arena we rode outside in the hurricane winds. There was no bugs ;) and the sun popped out a couple of times. She was then off to town to meet a lady for 1:30 having had her 2 pm shift cancelled due to wind ;(



Shaina just had new eyelash extensions put on for their Vegas trip and to prevent the wind from crossing them, she scored these goggles ;)


I started to sand the chairs but found I needed more stripper so glued all the loose rungs and made a trip to town. I got it, more paint supplies, groceries, made a polox deposit, picked up frames Monica had grabbed from the booth for me and got update on the booth before grabbing mail on the way home. By now the sun was out and it looked beautiful until you stepped out or looked at the sideways trees. And it was cool at only 16. I did haul out the 4 remaining chairs to sand and scrub outside. Not much dust and the chairs dried fast ;)


While they dried I made a delicious supper. Britt messaged  after 7 she was working overtime so I ate  and went back to work painting all the chairs, table base and sand/stain the top again. I was finishing up at 11 as Sheldon arrived home. Time for a celebration rum and call it a night!









No comments:

Post a Comment