Wednesday, June 7, 2017

another birthday celebration

B was back to work with the truck bright and early. I spent the morning tagging and marking the small items I have painted up to take to the booth tomorrow. A quick shower and I was off to meet Coreena and Sharon to celebrate Sharon's 50th. We tried the golf course patio but after 20 minutes and a busy tournament going on we headed to a Vietnamese place. Great catch up for sure.

Now to run a few errands at Rona and Walmart before heading home around 3:30 to change and stop by Sharon's to pick up an orphan peony. Sadly the dry ground broke off most of the roots but I hurried home to plant and water it in, fingers crossed. It is sunny 27 degrees out, yikes! Time to stay inside and do boring accounting.


Britt was home after 7, ate and caught Pepper and Bird for her and Jayden to go for a ride. The bugs were out in full force making B grumpy. Time for bed ;) I almost have finished season 2 of Sense8.


No comments:

Post a Comment