Monday, April 24, 2017

rain followed us home

We managed a sleep in once Britt was on her way to work early. Sheldon will not be seeing her before her turn to the 2nd decade tomorrow so needed a hug and wishes. When we did awake still on PST after a late night it was like Victoria weather; overcast damp and drizzly. I won't complain because the pastures have greened up a bit since we left and are looking promising.


and of course rain makes mud for the piggies ;)


The rain came and went thru the day. It was hard to get motivated requiring Sheldon to. Even catch a nap in the chair after our coffee and a quick pitch of hay. I did get started on housekeeping such as laundry of the Lexi-field door mats, vacuum and such. Sheldon headed out early after 2 to drop rummage sale boxes off and fill with fuel before heading back to the airport for his flight north. I continued on accounting for the afternoon while watching Outlander and finishing season 1 even.


few pics of the Bali girls


I threw on a pot of hamburger soup, perfect for this days weather. B was home early at 6 to catch up on her birthday celebration weekend details over hot soup. Tuckered after her long day she was off to her room. I rounded out my night with a hot shower, then curl up in my freshly changed sheets to continue Outlander.

No comments:

Post a Comment