Sunday, April 16, 2017

Happy Easter

Happy Easter everyone, glorious sunshine blazed melting the snow covered ground quite quickly. After tossing back a coffee and creamer I tossed a small square for the ponies.




later in the morning, see the snow melting fast..

Britt and I were lucky enough to be invited to join the Stouts for Easter dinner so we headed over at noon.

 We were greeted by exciting news of Whitney and Kyle's engagement! A delicious meal followed by a fun Easter egg hunt followed. The snow was all melted which was perfect timing. THANKS for including us!!



 the Easter bunny has super large eggs here!


Just after 3 we were off as I have a riding lesson at 4. I caught Switch and got her tacked up then warmed up ready for Anna's arrival. My lesson was outside which was sunny but occasionally windy as per the whole day. Switch worked hard and once Anna was off I woke Britt from a nap to come join us for a conditioning ride. We finished up feeding after 6:30, whew 3 hours in the saddle was enough for the day.




same paddock end of the day

Shaina set off on her 36 hour venture to Bali, safe travel sweets! Happy Easter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment