Saturday, April 15, 2017

Easter Saturday

It was a long dog night from heck.. The coyotes were crazy so Lola was on high alert and not wanting to leave her post. After her tub escapade Lexi was finally asleep when Britt got home after 1:30 from the movies and promptly was wide awake and trying to hide the rawhide bone and chew on it. Britt tried to get Lola in with no luck finally after 2:30 I went and called her inside, took Lexi's bone away and hoped to sleep. Lexi thought 6 am was a good time to head outside. Sheesh but better outside then in right? I did manage to get back to sleep until 10!! Might sound like a sleep in but not with all the crazy interruptions.

Once up and at it I was back in the garage working on the roll top desk. The morning was sunny off and on but the wind continued to increase. It only hit 6. I pitched hay in the wind again finishing the last of the bale. The desk was distressed and dark waxed which took many more hours. Finally I had Britt help me carry the base in to start putting back together. All hardware reassembled and the roll top in and lastly the green boxes which was a bugger. FINALLY after many more hours then I anticipated it is 99% done and revealed to Britt who was pleased.. I think :). I staged and posted on shot and their was crazy interest in it and even offer to buy.










For late lunch I had made a vitamix soup, this one a recipe from the Costco rep, it was good but definitely spicy. Supper was fish, yes a day late but not forgotten ;) Rain started around 4 that turned to white rain ;( Britt went out pitch a small square in the squalor. The snow continued socking in and covering the ground. I ran Britt to town to drop her off at Brooke's for a night out.





this is 8:30 at night and still alight out


I finished up the last season of Switched at Birth and had to watch one Scandal before turning it off at 1 just before Britt was dropped off after 1:30 am.

No comments:

Post a Comment