Thursday, January 19, 2017

the nuclear look continues, I mean chinook ;)

So another plus temperature night and continues to warm thru the day. I spent the morning in my pj's trying to stage the darn dresser. Honestly it take so much time to find that money shot it is painful. And then my one idea leads to a craft session, sorry Sheldon ;)




 Finally by 1, with Monica's telephone help I got a shot I liked so finished up the photo shoot and began the task of putting away all the stuff I hauled out.






It is plus 7 again but overcast so time to get dressed after a bowl of tuna casserole (thanks Dude, I have leftovers now) and head outside. Seeing the chinook will eventually end, I swept out the dog house and put cushions in just in case Lola ever needed it. The horses needed salt refilled to I got to that. The shelter closest to the house and lake had a good 8" of water flooding it, YUCK!




yep this is floating horse dung ;/


Back inside I got painting the table base a fun blue/green.




It was sanded when dry and a second coat too. The sun came out late afternoon, should only help add to the lake ;) Later in the evening I was back out to set up the table quick to see color combo.


Yes I think it will work so I started to poly.. dang it for some reason it was pooling odd yellowish ares so I stopped after doing the base frame and clear waxed the legs. Time to go in and be done, have a hot chai and crawl into bed for some YouTube videos to inspire ;) OK maybe it will be candy crush as the internet is being its usual PITA~

No comments:

Post a Comment