Monday, January 30, 2017

last minute errands

Today is last day to get ready as we leave tomorrow!! Time to check and recheck bags and of course I kept adding ;) Sheldon had to actually pack his!! LOL


seems Coco decided 5:30 am was a good time to wakeup today at her new holiday villa

Leaving him to get this task done, I was off to town after 11 to grab a few items at Walmart then pick up Monica and head to the booth. It did not take long to fluff and reorganize. I added the big shelf, blue table and new jewel box too, paid my rent and we were back on the road. A quick stop at Tims and A&W and we had lunch for the road.



I dropped her back at her door about 2:15 and was off for a quick tan. Candace just was dropped off at the Husky as I was finished so perfect timing. I picked her up and we swung by Amanda's to grab some library books I ordered for the trip. Thanks Manda. Then we were off to the ranch grabbing mail and my parcel at the gate on the way. It was a blustery day again and even though +5 it was biting cold wind.

Sheldon was packed up and relaxing. I made a big pot of hamburger soup for our supper and to leave for the girls while we visited. Sheldon rolled out a bale quick before we ate and the sun went down. Candace was kind enough to paint my nails and toes all pretty, THANK YOU! The rest of the evening was spent putting more goodies in my bag and us triple checking we had it all. ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment