Tuesday, January 3, 2017

get back to "biz"ness

I was very much looking forward to today. Sheldon was up at 4 am and off to the frosty north. I managed to get back to sleep but was up with coffee to motivate fairly early ready to start back to work. Prince at work, Shaina and Britt back to school, Kaylin working I think so now it was my new creation plans.

I caught up on online stuff then prepared to paint the cranberry dresser. Since it has not sold, I need to choose a more universal appeal color, limestone it is. We had turned down the temp in the garage and since we hauled the dresser inside, I chose to paint right here. Fusion is NO VOC and easy to clean up so off I went. I taped the gold off and throughout the day I put 3 coats of the creamy warm white on. In between coats I updated the last 3 blog posts and started a new post for the dresser.





I did brave the cooler temps in the garage and hauled out a couple things to scrub up. Before scrubbing of course the nightstand needed repairs and vacuuming out. Then it and my newly purchased type set drawer got a good scrub and hose down and left to dry.


It is a cold one today so after wrapping up my work day I got to enjoy about 4 episodes of the Fosters curled up in my warm cozy bed ;) And for supper I enjoyed multiple slices of delicious roast beef and a cheesecake!



 this is the reason this little scoundrel was in trouble on NY day, she kept trying to steal Lola's bone, tonight she hauled it inside then ate HALF of it in short order while I had a bath!

No comments:

Post a Comment