Friday, January 27, 2017

sunshine and warm weather continues

Sunshine and chinook day started pretty casual. Sheldon headed out later in the morning to start his bison hide fleshing out stopping for lunch with us. I started laundry and continued the drudgery of paying bills and cleaning and throwing a few last things in my suitcase.

Seeing it was so nice, + 5, I headed out and caught KD and gave her a pedicure. Being alone had her prancing all over and I was sweaty to say the least when I let her go. Daisy will get her turn tomorrow is my plan.

A healthy stir fry for supper was my next project to master. Britt ate quick and was off to town to hang out with Amber at OJ's. Sheldon came in later for a quick chow down and then was back out to finish and I could get the kitchen cleaned up.


since laundry pictures and sharpened knives are boring, here is a few from recent days

No comments:

Post a Comment