Thursday, January 12, 2017

RO filters changed

I finished up the nightstand blog while Sheldon searched online for a new snow blade. He was then off to Black Diamond to meet a tanner fellow to get his buffalo hide after 11. I was off to the garage to get busy. The new custom dresser got a good wipe down, doors removed and first coat of chocolate applied.




Mom had sent back a little accent table I did for her that needs a refinish. I hmmd and hawed and finally went with a blue milk paint that would reveal the yellow when it chipped back.



 


Since I had the paint made and extra I also did a pot she wanted in the same blue and crisp white.



Next project to get started was starting to scrub down an antique dresser starting with the sticker laddened fronts ;( Britt arrived home around 3 with tomorrow and Monday off. Sheldon made it home around 4:30 having dropped the hide off and snagging 2 tables on his way home from a friend who contacted me, THANKS!


I got this sweet picture of my cute little niece sending a thank you for her birthday gift that arrived this week. 8 years old already!


Seeing there is family home, we cooked.. supper.. and it was good! I continued work in the garage while Sheldon had the arduous task of changing out all the RO water systems filters, ahhh fresh water again! Check out the one filter! sure glad it is part of the removal system to the drinking water though.


No comments:

Post a Comment