Wednesday, January 4, 2017

metallic is back

The day started cold and windy, brr but sunny. I put the dresser back together and spent an hour staging then moved on to posting it and writing its blog post. What do you think of the warm white and gold?





My first prize I won online was delivered right to my door, THANK YOU sponsors and FedEx!


The nightstand was good and dry so I began it's makeover giving it two coats of cast iron then one coat of metallic java! The hardware got sprayed to update as well.




I have a custom coffee table that I may be picking up tomorrow and she would like a sage color so I painted up a sample board and when dry dark waxed them as an option too.


I updated both blogs and posted ads and such but the internet is acting up again. It was going so well ;( I did however get caught up in candy crush jelly till after 1 am ;/


No comments:

Post a Comment