Wednesday, September 28, 2016

scored another water tank

Back to marketing on the overcast day but at least no wind. Seeing the lady was to come at noon I finished my main floor vacuuming and cleaning then walked the dogs to open the gate. Sadly she messaged unable to make it 15 minutes ahead of time, oh well the house is tidy and the dogs walked ;)

Now that my daily limited was refreshed I continued submitting the rest of the ads to have all my items for sale listed. Fingers crossed but also thinking perhaps an open house may be in order too. I continued house cleaning of last two days and creating lists for my busy day tomorrow.

The table gal messaged she could come out around 4 which was awesome, she likes the new green table as well and will get back to me. Time to work on a few dressers, the cranberry got the top sanded ready for another coat of paint and the new record cabinet got a good look over and game plan. I think I will strip the veneer on the doors and side and stain dark java stain and then paint the top and legs navy. What do you think?



I had supper ready to hoover down quick when Sheldon got home (late due to his car pool buddy again), he changed quick and we were off to Chestemere to pick up a 1000 gal water tank. It is from a gal who used to live in Oyen and went to school with Sheldon so a quick visit was had and we were on the road home.


The journey home took longer as the precarious round tank was always ready to shoot out the trailer into the traffic behind so required slower driving and a few stops to adjust or add more straps but by 8:30 we made it. We finished off the night with Game of Thrones, finishing the season.. now what to watch?

No comments:

Post a Comment