Tuesday, September 6, 2016

lunch date

The short week started out great, I have a lunch with girls to celebrate Coreena's birthday so headed in to do some errands before. I got a call on my way to help with painting questions from a friend so headed there after stopping to score my furniture pieces. I went for a dresser but low and behold he had the exact IKEA shelf Britt was wanting so little ol me loaded both up. There was a super neat headboard but no room so messaged the guy to put to the side for me.


I had to dart after my consult to drop off a school required form for Shaina at our doctors before she closed at 12:30 then off tot he lunch. It is always fabulous to catch up with these 2 and of course the 2 plus hours past super fast. Before heading home I stopped at the take it or leave it and yep, more goodies people were tossing including some great paint colors.


love my car, it holds a pile!


I wrapped up my town run with a stop at the accountants. It seems my incorporation needs to be dissolved so required their assistance to get the right papers signed and sent. Back at the ranch I unloaded my treasures and got a coat of paint put on the bed frame.


Sheldon got home as I was finishing up. Rain started after supper as we got into catching up on Marco Polo on Netflix for the evening.


this is what Olds girls whipped up for supper, not bad!!


No comments:

Post a Comment