Thursday, September 22, 2016

First day of fall and the furnace goes on

Grab a chai tea and get scrubbing the small table I recently bought, while it dried it was time to finish up the dresser.

which color do you think I picked?


I assembled the handles back on, of course had to paint one another coat of gold and the cranberry one too but eventually they were all back on and hauled the whole thing inside myself to stage.


what could this solid little ledge have been made for?

Now the staging process did not go quite as planned and many hours and pictures were spent working on it. It does however get allot of your decor dusted and moved about in search of the right pieces ;)



 I did take a break between starting the now dry table.


not the color you thought I would pick right?


2nd coat goes on

As I stopped for a quick bite just before 1 it started to rain. Britt arrived home around 2 as I was looking for more staging items and finally after hours of trying to get the money shot I scored and had one by 3.. wow!

I finally cratered and turned the furnace on about the same time. The day's high was around 12. Britt has been feeling sick the last few days so curled up in bed for afternoon. Sheldon said he felt sick when he got home at 5 so supper plans changed to homemade cabbage roll soup. Britt however was off before 6 to have supper with Josh and his family. he is down on a game tour but may have a broken wrist so got to got home for a couple hours. She was lucky her classes were not on tomorrow and had her home tonight.


the natives were restless in this weather too


The soup was the perfect food for today followed with a new series pilot for Pitch and an episode of Game of Thrones. Britt was back home after 9 and hunkered down for some well needed rest.

1 comment:

  1. we too are watching Pitch. Little ledge a secret compartment for your $100 bills

    ReplyDelete