Monday, September 19, 2016

more paint!!

Time to get this new computer set up but first I must find the desk. After a couple hours of sorting and tidying and then moving out the old and setting up the new I could not get a signal. This of course led to being put on hold for 20 minutes after all the hoops of name serial number etc, then haul up my old monitor, only to find out the tower is a lemon! Now half hour to rebox the dam thing.. good bye morning BUT I do have a nice tidy desk ;)

The UPS fellow dropped off more paint, so exciting! I am amazed at all the new colors. Now what to use them all on. I cannot share on my FB page as these are new unreleased colors.



I had to head out in the sunshine, these fall days have been great with 19 for last 23 but seem warmer. I filled the salt tubs and watered my plants and cut a pretty sweet pea bouquet. I also walked out to the horses and treated Switch and Birds feet with TTO.

A machine salesman arrived to wait for Sheldon to get home from work then filled him in on the details after they last met and the price of this new machine. It is called a turbo farmer by Merlo. (be sure to hit translate if it isn't already)


After a supper of yummy garden veggies and chicken, Sheldon was off to roll up the hay he cut last week and ended up with 1 bale ;) rolling back to the shop as it got dark at 8. I made turtle brownies which once cooled we got to enjoy as we finally got an episode of Game of Thrones new season to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment